Wine Making Recipe
Wine making process started centuries ago when man started cultivating grapes and started maintaining vine yards. Wine making recipe, in ancient world, was somewhat different compared to today’s process. In ancient time, people did not have any refined instruments or any sophisticated utensils.
The wine making process is known as vinification. On the other hand, the wine maker is known as vinter. Wine makers can also be referred to as enologists or oenologists as they study enology or oenology, the study of wine.
Here, we will see the process of wine making recipe.
Wine Making Recipe
There are various types of wine making recipes available and you can choose from any number of varieties. Some of the famous and most wanted are:
1) Almond Wine
2) Apple Wine
3) Apricot Wine
4) Blackberry Wine
5) Cherry Wine
6) Gooseberry Wine
7) Greengage Wine
8.) Mead Wine
9) Passion Fruit Wine
10) Pear Juice Wine
Now, all you need to do is to follow some simple, basic steps and make delectable wine right at your home. Let us see how Almond wine is made.
- Almond Wine Making Recipe
- Take 2 oz. assorted almonds (sweet and bitter, mixed)
- 1 lb. raisins
- Up to 3 lb sugar (preferably granulated)
- Water (1 gallon)
- Nutrient and yeast
- At least 3 lemons.
Procedure of Almond Wine Making Recipe
1)Chop the almonds and raisins, mix them together and mince
2) After this, boil them in 1 gallon of water, along with lemon zest in grain-bag for at least an hour
3) Add granulated sugar and stir, make sure it gets dissolved, then mix gently
4) After you are done with boiling, keep the whole stuff for cooling at 70 degrees approximately
5) Take the grain-bag, remove it and squeeze in order to extract the juice (liquor)
6) Gather liquor into a primary fermented container
7) Now, add water to reinstate 1 gallon
8.) Time to add nutrient, lemon juice, and yeast
9) Cover the whole portion and blend twice a day for about 10 days
10) Remove whole extract from the container and airlock it in a fermenting bottle
11) Important- Make sure that the air does not pass
12) Support it for first 30 days, and then again 6 weeks later
13) Shelf it in an airtight bottle for 1 year
14) Remove it and taste after a year.
Note: It is a known fact that when you keep a wine for more than a year, it tastes much better. It is an age-old fact that old wine gives much intoxicating affect than the recent ones. The yeast present in wine keeps getting stronger and stronger as time passes by and this is the reason why old wine is more intoxicating and tasty.
It is also very important to note that the superiority and eminence of wine should not fade. Maintain the fineness of wine by taking certain important measures while bottling it. If you wish to know more about wine making recipes, you can consult any of the wine makers in your locality.
Get the FREE Mini Course on Some amazing facts about growing grapes and wine making
Fill out the form below and click submit button
Your First Lesson Will Be in Your Inbox Immediately. No Spam! Yes.